Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the management business solution that provide ERP and CRM based on cloud which is build for small or middle scale company. Business Central application can be adjusted depend on the needs of the industries. It’s also integrated directly to Microsoft Office 365, Power BI, PowerApps and so on. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps the company to minimalize the work process to accessing data
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next generation of Dynamics NAV, one of leading Microsoft business applications products, which is serving 140.000 customers and millions of user worldwide. Dynamics 365 Business Central is an extremely flexible solution, easily adaptable to the needs of geographies, industries and individual customers
What is makes Ms Dynamics 365 Business Central
- No user limit, so you can start as small as you need
- Cheaper entry point for SMB interested in using Microsoft solutions
- It is flexible and allows you to easily add capability and users when you need it.
- It is a cloud first solution, so no servers or complicated implementations, just turn it on and access it on any device at any time.
Digital transformation for your business
Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
An all-in-one business management solution that helps your business connect financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions and make better decisions
Discover Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC for Finance
Basic General Ledger
Set up a company, and start posting to the general ledger, chart of accounts, general journals, VAT facilities, recurring journals, and source codes.
Set up deferral templates that automate the process of deferring revenues and expenses over a predefined schedule.
The system automatically assigns audit trails & posting descriptions to every transaction. In addition, users can define reason codes to create complementary audit trails.
Reconcile your bank statement data automatically to open bank account ledger entries end keep track of all your bank statements.
Manage multiple currencies throughout the system, including payables and receivables, general ledger reports, resource and inventory items, and bank accounts.
Work with budgets in general ledger accounts.
Basic Fixed Asset
Keep track of fixed assets and related transactions, such as acquisitions, depreciations, write-downs, appreciations, and disposals.
Bank Account Management
Create, operate, and manage multiple bank accounts to cater to your diverse business needs and across different
Add unlimited dimensions
to any ledger for advanced transaction
Real time Indonesian tax synchronization with Business Central traansaction to help you simplify the effort to do Indonesian tax administration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC for Service Order Management
- Order Service : Register after-sales issues, including service requests, services due, service orders, repair requests.
- Service Price Management : Set up, maintain, and monitor your service prices.
- Item Service Management : Record & keep track of all your service items, including contract information, component management, BOM reference & warranty information.
- Service Contract Management : Record details on service levels, response times, and discount levels, and also on the service history of each contract, including used service items and parts and labour hours.
- Planning : Assign personnel to work orders, and log details such as work order handling and work order status.
- Dispatching :Manage service personnel and field technician information, and filter according to availability, skills, and stock items.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC for Manufacturing
Create and manage production orders, and post consumption and output to the production orders.
Create and manage different version of the manufacturing bill of materials and routings.
Plan rush hours, make exceptions, and handle last-minute changes to your processes with multiple planning options.
Basic Supply Planning
Plan for material requirements based on demand, with support for master production scheduling and materials requirements planning.
Plan and create production and purchase orders, taking into consideration the demand forecast together with the level of available inventory and parameters of requirement planning.
Add capacities to the manufacturing process. Set up routings, and use these routings on production orders and in material requirements planning.
Manage capacity on several levels: on a more detailed level for machine centres and on a consolidated level for work centres.
Take capacity constraints into account, so that no more work is assigned to a work centre than the capacities can be expected to execute during a given time period.